And The Shower Continues

I should have acknowledged the awards earlier but somehow got delayed..sorry gals....

Divya,Ramya have passed on Kreative blogger,Yum yum blog,360 foddie award,great buddy awards..I feel so honoured..Thanks a lot girls..











Andra flavors has passed on great buddy award..Thanks and cheers to our friendship!!!
Here is a Meme...
7 Things I Say More Often : Sweety,Oh God,Amma,Please,a load of pet names to call out to my lil angel......

7 Things I Did Before : a leisure meal,played veena,Danced,looong hours on the phone,ate a lot of snacks and fast foods,needlework,was working as a health care professional......

7 things I do now : Cook and blog,play with my lil angel,take care of the household,attend parties and get-together,sing lullaby,eat healthy food,online chat with mom.....
7 Things I Want to do : Go on a wonderful holiday,cook and blog more,write to my buddies more often,learn a new art,color my hair[Not those 'screaming' colors,but something nice],catch up with my music lessons,travel all over the globe..... and one very important thing I really,really want-To host my very own cookery show :)

7 Things That Attract Me About Opposite Sex : Honesty,providing emotional support,sense of humor,surprise gifts,smile,being understanding,simplicity......
7 Favourite Foods : Yoghurt based dishes,ice creams,finger chips,dosas,happala karadha payasa[a sweet dessert],thayir vadai,baked goodies.....
Here is another award from Divya....


.....'Inspiration award'.I am truly overwhelmed..Thanks divya...

Jamie started this award and now in her own words -This is given to bloggers whose stories and recipes inspire us. Whether it’s to eat healthier, dive back into our past to conjure up something we ate as children, or just make the light bulbs in our brains go on with a new idea for a recipe.As recipients of this award, please share with us what inspires you and then pass on the Inspiration Award to 4 other deserving bloggers. Please let them know what the award means and what to do with it. Feel free to post the Inspiration Award Logo on your site for the whole blogsphere to see. (logo photo taken by my inspiring friend and co-author of Dueling Foodies, Beth.)

The Things that inspire me :My parents,all the awards/comments,when I hear good music-the soft melodies,elderly people,sunrise,my buddies,oh ,there is so much more ,i could write a separate post on that.. :)
I pass on these awards to

Jamie[I know u created this award but sharing this with u along with the other awards :) ]
Hari Priya
Sukanya
Adlak's tiny world

Labels: