Whole wheat flour -3 cups
Kasuri Methi -2 tablespoons[or fresh methi a small bunch]
Thick curd-1 cup
Chilli powder-1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder- a large pinch
Coriander powder-1/2 a teaspoon
Sesame seeds-1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a lrge bowl.
- Put in curd and mix well.
- Add water little by little and make a smooth dough .
- Let it rest for 15 minutes
- Knead again.If it too stikcy after 15 minutes add more flour and knead.
- Pinch out balls and roll out into chapthis using a little flour if needed
- Cook on a hot griddle till brown spots appear on both sides.
Methi Theplas served with Sprouted Kalachanna in Tomato Onion Gravy
Sending this to Nayna who is hosting -Taste Of Gujarat