Mint leaves - a handful
Green chilli - 1
Coconut,grated- 1 tablespoon
Fresh yogurt - 2 cups
Chilli powder -less than 1/4 teaspoon
Salt to taste
- Whisk the yogurt with salt and chilli powder
- Grind the mint leaves with coconut and green chilli to a smooth paste.[Use very little water to grind]
- Add this paste to the yogurt and mix well.
Serve with a flavored rice of your choice.....
- Increase of decrease the quantity of mint leaves
- You can also add cumin powder while whisking the yogurt with salt.
- Chilli powder is optional
- A little bit of coriander leaves can also be added while grinding the mint leaves.